Sunday, November 6, 2011

I'ts All soul's day

November: Exact month where we celebrate All saint day and All soul's day. This is a national holiday for the entire country to pay respect to the dead ones. Some people went home to their provinces to visit the graves of their loves ones and for us, this is the day we can spend time to visit my father. We usually do this yearly ๐Ÿ˜Š. My mom said that we should continue to take care and remember those we love even after their are gone ๐Ÿ’“.

We show our love to them by offering flowers, prayers and even food ๐Ÿ˜‰ . I don't know why but my mom used to do that.. anyway just to share.

Our pinoy version of All soul's day (Undas or simply called Araw ng mga patay) is kinda different because everyone keeps the tradition of going to the cemetery and spend the whole day with their love ones. Kids loves undas too, wherein they can play and make some candle balls. I remember when were kids we used to collect melted candles and sell it . 





๐ŸŒผSupport donation๐ŸŒผ

 Running a blog & Youtube takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of a selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated and it really means a lot to me. I DO Thank you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment