Saturday, November 5, 2011

go for the TeA :)

Me and the rest of my family really likes coffee and switching into a new brand of beverage (which is TEA) is kinda unusual for me and recently, I found an article that drinking tea may help reduce weight ๐Ÿ˜‰ Well, why not try it! 

I know, I need to reduce my sugar intake na so meaning less sweet. I am now drinking 3 cups of tea a day, no milk and no sugar or even no lime at all (no calamasi or any sweet honey on it just pure ๐Ÿ˜‚) as what my 3 days diet requirements (tea or water) lol :) hahaha

I used to hate tea before and I am not a tea fanatic at all but only the one that is called processed tea. Cold tea that you can buy in a local supermarket with different flavors too. I know lots of people loves tea and I respect that and I really do.. that's why now I'm one of them now LOL :) I love tea!! :)


yummms! tea and pankaka is ๐Ÿ’œ



๐ŸŒผSupport donation๐ŸŒผ

 Running a blog & Youtube takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of a selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated and it really means a lot to me. I DO Thank you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment