Sunday, October 12, 2014

Bangkok, Thailand-(Residence Permit Biometric Process)

My residence permit requires me to visit the Swedish Embassy in Bangkok Thailand just to leave my biometric (btw you can do that for just one whole day!). So I was thinking, instead of just going there for my biometric why not get a tour package at the same time right? (personal and tour just in one!!) and of course I want to explore the place naman and see more of Bangkok, Thailand 😊

Suvarnabhumi Airport Bangkok, Thailand
When my family and I arrived in Bangkok, we proceed and check in at Salil Hotel at Soi 8. I will recommend this hotel a 100 % worth of stay. WIFI is good, excellent food and staff are amazing! better check it and say hello to the receptionist which is a Filipina too, yep! she is Pinay like me 😊 so its easy for us to get along with right? hahaha. 

I would suggest you to book in this hotel if you will going to take your Biometric in Swedish Embassy in Bangkok. This hotel is not too far from the Embassy and it only take 10 minutes walk from hotel to the Embassy. I tell you, you will not regret staying in here and they have free breakfast that is buffet style hahaha which is I really love :) eat till you drop!!

Salil Hotel at Soi 8 :)
Breakfast is buffet style. There are  lot of choice for those who prefer a more traditionally western breakfast. They also serve thai breakfast too. Pour your own coffee and make your own tea., juice or water.. :)

They run a golf cart to help their guest to drop to Nana BTS train station :)
We stayed 4D/3nights in Bangkok and I decided to allot one whole day just for my biometric process. I really wanted to make sure that I will not stress out on time and be rushed on everything. Guess what!! I finished it in just 10 minutes! in my surprise. I went there early in the morning just to make sure I am early (as they say "Early bird catches the worm), so 8am to be exact and I am the first applicant in the line. πŸ˜‰ Good thing is that, Swedish embassy is only just 10 mins walk from my hotel. That is why I highly recommend this Salil Hotel.

My Queue Ticket show number 5 LOL im the first applicant πŸ˜‰
 
Swedish Embassy in Bangkok 
20th F, One Pacific Place 140 Sukhumvit Road, 
between soi 4 and soi 6 bangkok Thailand. 

Biometric takes only for 10 minutes or less especially if you are early in the line and keep in mind that the embassy gets more busy in the middle of the day so better be early as much as possible. Embassy officer is really nice and accommodating just present your Beslut (decision) and passport to them and they will just take a photo of you, weight, height, finger prints and signature and that was it!! so easy! before you leave they will give you a information sheet where you can call to update your card. 

After that ... the tour is about to begin! :) 


DISCLAIMER: This is only based on my experiences and my little knowledge that I gained through out the years. Please also NOTE that requirements often change. The above information is for guidance only and should not be regarded as legal advice. It is very important that you verify all information through the legitimate website before making any decisions or travel plans. Remember that the results is always depend on your particular situation, the time prior to applying/ time-frame / decisions are varies as long as you meet all the criteria they need. All opinions are honest and my own! Feel free to ask question and no complicated hard question please!I try my best to answer you back.




🌼Support donation🌼

 Running a blog takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated and it really means a lot to me. I DO Thank you :)



6 comments:

  1. hello ate michelle can i ask u if i needed to get CFO i have fiancee from italy ,,,we are planning to meet in thailand for marry in PHUket ,,we stay at 28 days ,,for processing all documents and preparing the wedding ,,,thank u ,,,,can u give me advice what i needed all ,,,my fiancee he meet already my family here in philippines ,,i have picture with him ,,,,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If pupunta ka ng phuket thailand at magpapakasal dun, hindi po ako sure kung need mo mag CFO. Hindi ka naman hahanapan ng CFO kung hindi ka pa naman magmimigrate/residence or fiance visa ang alis mo. Sa thailand 30 days visa ang binibigay pag pumunta dun.

      If ikaw ay mag aapply ng fiance visa (italy) at na grant pwede ka na mag CFO meaning pupunta ka na sa Fiancee mo sa ITALY (need mo mag CFO po.)

      Delete
  2. hi. may i just ask. how long did you wait for the release of the card after biometrics and stuff? thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It takes 3 weeks ata bago ko sxa nakuha ... i-inform ka namn ng consulate once dumating na ang card mo :)

      Delete
    2. Do I need to return to Bangkok to claim the card? How can I receive it without going back to Bangkok?

      Delete
    3. Jay Cordero - I dont know kung same process parin ba like before na ipapada nila sa consulate sa Makati yung RP card or babalikan sa Thailand.. hindi ko na kasi sure ngayon... dahil nagbago sila ng rules... Pero i think once nagpabiometric ka sa bangkok sasabihin namn nila sayo roon kung paano mo makukuha ang card at ilang araw ang aantayin mo... (pero i doubt na babalikan mo pa yun just to claim it dahil sobrang gastos na yun so i think ipapadala nila yun sa consulte sa makati just like before) pero inquire ka narin para sure...

      Delete