travelads

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Creative Mind : How to make DIY Wedding table arch :)

I just want to share how I made my wedding arch I used in my wedding day :) Yeah! right! its kinda late again! but anyhow I know I can give ideas for everyone right?.

Using a wedding arch is very useful and it helps your wedding reception as beautiful as ever.  I know wedding arch can be made from different kind of things whatever you want or what theme you have. You may choose bamboo, wood, flowers, vines and metal  etc!. I choose metal as a  frame for my wedding arch and i just added plastic vines and plastics flowers on it.
this is how it looks like!
The arch must be eye catching with good theme related on it. Do not overdo with your decorations in this case as it will not look good. Make it short and simple as possible. If you have more time before your wedding, you can even DIY the wedding arch yourself :). Just like what my arch I put purple Christmas light (picture above) because using lights can also enhance the decor a bit further :)


Here's how we did it :

Materials

Plastic flowers (you can buy that in any supermarket) I bought also mine in Ullared

  • scissors
  • Christmas light

Instructions

First, assemble two copper pipes and curve it like an arch (any size you want), Then, fold each end to serve as the base of the arch. After that, attached some metal rod on the folded end so it will stand alone. Put the curved copper arch with smooth foam tube so you can easily attach the decorations with the glue.

Second, its time to decorate it! attached all the plastic vines in the arch. tied it up with tie wrap and cut all the excess strips. (see picture below)
Here it is!! hmm don't mind our  dog! :) I keep my eye on him because he might pee on it!
Third, decorate it with flowers!! attached all the plastic flower in the arch with glue gun. Cut it from the pot and assemble it according to what you like. Make sure not too much flowers (see picture below)
front view of my arch
I made this for my reception. I decided to make small arch since I like it to put on our table :)
finishing touch, just add lights! :)

look how beautiful the table is!
Wedding are glorious events that every woman looks forward to and with that we feel more complete and undeniably happy. Hope this simple idea I share can help all the brides out there :). I know wedding is an expensive undertaking and the more you can do yourself the less it will set back your expenses. Some things you might just have to leave up to the professionals, but the wedding arch is certainly something you can achieve your self. Have fun!!!  boost your own creativeness and ideas to make your own special day worth remembering! 

enjoy!



🌼Support donation🌼

 Running a blog & Youtube takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of a selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated and it really means a lot to me. I DO Thank you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment