Wednesday, December 28, 2011

a wonderful Christmas!!! :)

Yehey! can't imagine how time flies so fast, Christmas vacation is now over and gosh what's next?taddah! NEW YEAR and fiesta naman! ๐Ÿ˜ well, counting the days before our kickoff party sa work and I'm sure with that we will have free meal (again at walang kasawaang Amber) LOL another calories.

Wala ako masyadong nakuhang regalo sa bahay as if pag ikaw na ang nagttrabaho eh ikaw na ang nagbibigay ng regalo hahaha pero sa work *rolled eyes (medyo ang dami) not really madami tamang dami ๐Ÿ˜‚ (picture below: kriskringle gifts I received this Christmas)

Merry Christmas :)
I got glittery hand lotion for something shiny, that small thing on the lower left. That small stick notes for something small haha desk calendar, kitty post it, coin purse, chupa-chup lollipop, small organizer with pen, blue bag, chocolate candy, bracelet and a set of personal hygienic tool na  from my former manager. I also received some edible cupcakes and candies and sweets like brownies oh soo yummy๐Ÿ‘Œ (di na kasama sa picture kasi nakain ko na lol). 
Enjoying this month so far..... and its makes me feels like a kid again ๐Ÿ˜



๐ŸŒผSupport donation๐ŸŒผ

 Running a blog & Youtube takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of a selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated and it really means a lot to me. I DO Thank you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment