Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Anne Field | Zalando.se | Sweden Purchase

Yesterday I received my package I purchased from Zalando! I bought a new pair of boots which I think I much needed now for this coming winter season. I've been waiting for it so much because I don't have any kind of shoes for a cold weather. I usually use my rubber shoes hehe yeah! I know its not good for winter time!. I really like the model that I have bought with them and I'm completely in love it :) I always look at it on their site for almost three weeks now and finally I bought it. For those who don't know what is Zalando it is a web shop wherein you can purchase bags, shoes, accessories and different fashion stuff, they have a large amount of brands and choices too and I must say they are affordable too and if you're looking for a premium brands to high-end brands they have too! You should check their site and I'm sure you'd gonna like them:


What I got is : ANNA FIELD -Boots rust/ size 37


Look how simple and chic this boots is! :) so love it!
I ordered my shoes Oct 7 this year and got the package Oct 13 (6 days to be exact!) hmm let say minus the days of weekend because it falls on weekends) so it really arrived on time as they say on the site (2-5 days delivery days) ;) which is I really don't bother at all as long as I received my item hehe. Scroll down is the picture of the big box I got which I think my cat Bruno can fits inside Lol! but I can't say any bad word about it because they packed it so well and I'm happy with that.
My cute little Bruno is much excited on my package :)
When I opened the box there is another box inside of the big box! lol :) of course the shoe box it self. No bubble wrap or anything but its okey :)


Embracing the winter now :)  and I can't wait to use it and drag it on the wet, snowy, and muddy road outside. I must try my OOTD with this shoe one day :)


I'm so happy with my new shoes because that is my very first purchase online and with my own money. With my transaction with them is pretty good and satisfying. I might think to purchase more on their site again and again :)


What is good with Zalando :) which I think/my personal thought:

ร– Free shipping/delivery & Returns
ร– They have Return Policy
ร– Free Hotline
ร– Wide range of payment methods (so easy)
ร– Personal checkout system.
ร– They have option to review your own purchase.
ร– They Update you via e-mail and text
ร– They packed it well with nice big Box to protect your items.


I will surely check and buy on their site again :)





๐ŸŒผSupport donation๐ŸŒผ

 Running a blog & Youtube takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of a selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated and it really means a lot to me. I DO Thank you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment