Monday, September 11, 2017

Ukay-ukay ng Sweden | Fall & Winter Haul


Hello Superfriends! Fall and winter season is coming to town! Come and join me to explore and buy some clothes. Yup! Surprised? my ukay-ukay, kayu-kayu, thrift store, secondhand store rin dit sa sa ... Kaya name I better buy preloved na jacket lalo na pag panlamig dahil mahal sxa pag binili ng bago and MONEY to buy new one why not kala waley live libo presyo nun hahaha kaya ukay-ukay to the rescue !! hehe !! tara nang maghalukay este mamili :)

Hi super friends! Host and Winter season come to town! Come together with me to explore and buy flea market clothes :). Yup! Surprised? It is also flea market, ukay-ukay, thrift store here in Sweden. Therefore, I better buy flea market jackets because it is cold and when you buy new at the store it costs more. If I have the will, chance and money to buy new! but now! LOPPIS to the rescue :)  

DISCLAIMER: Not a sponsored video
For business inquiries mail me: mitchhy2002@gmail.com 

I hope you all enjoyed watching my video if you did not subscribe and leave comment down below. I would be happy to read it all ..

Beautiful quotes to share ๐Ÿ“–:
"Thrift shopping is all about going into the business shop and having no expectation of what you might find." -Macklemore. "๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŽก๐ŸŽก 

You See you on my next video 
Take care mmmwuah!



๐ŸŒผSupport donation๐ŸŒผ

 Running a blog & Youtube takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of a selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated and it really means a lot to me. I DO Thank you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment