travelads

Friday, September 8, 2017

Nagharvest ng Plum at Apple | Plommon och Äple plåkning


Hello Superfriends! Fall is coming to town kaya namn super lamig narin ng simoy ng hangin. Anyway highway dumating narin pala ang MAC Ruby Woo ko at I tell you how to distinguish Original Mac Lip product. What is my technique to know if my lipstick is original.

Bago pa man maubos ang mga apples at plum namin sa backyard eh nagharvest muna kami.. Kesa maunahan kami ng mga elk,moss at rabbit eh kumuha na kami ng kaunti. samahan nyo kaming magharvest!  (ok lng hindi ka naman nagbabasa ng description nyahaha LOL)

DISCLAIMER: Not a sponsored video

I hope you all enjoyed watching my video if you did please like 👍subscribe and leave comment down below . I would be happy to read it all ..💜💜💋💋

Beautiful quotes to share 📖 :
"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. -Robert Louis Stevenson" 🍎🍃🍃🍉


For business inquiries mail me: mitchhy2002@gmail.com 

❤ See you on my next video ko po ;) 
Take care mmmwuah! ❤




🌼Support donation🌼

 Running a blog & Youtube takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of a selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated and it really means a lot to me. I DO Thank you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment