travelads

Friday, December 6, 2013

I say yes! :)

I'm ENGAGED :)
After almost 1 year and 10 months of dating, through up's and down and been in long distance relationship ( LDR they called it).Finally and formally!! I say yes :) 
He gave me this 18 k peridot ring (our birthstone)
I know he proposed to me online before and now he did it formally in front of me. I'm overwhelm, overjoy to show it to my family and i know they're happy about it. I'm so lucky that i have found him and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him :)

Me and my man, Matt are now engaged!! we're so excited to enter in this new and wonderful chapter in our lives. I'm not getting any younger and Matt's too. I couldn't be more excited!!



🌼Support donation🌼

 Running a blog & Youtube takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of a selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated and it really means a lot to me. I DO Thank you :)



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Mitch! I remember the day I proposed with my former girlfriend (now my wife). Feels great! Maybe because she said yes! Hahaha, anyway sooner i'll welcome you into that higher phase of life. Till then Micth!

    ReplyDelete