travelads

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

~Tuloy Pa Rin~

Tuloy Pa Rin 
by Neocolors

This is one song I loved most, and would say that it's really touch my heart and INSPIRED me A LOT!! hehe, diba napaka-meaningful kasi nung lyrics kung pakikinggan mo :).

Well i admit it... nakakarelate talaga ako sa song na to hahaha :P it did happen to me a year ago.. and i know it's really hard to move on from the beginning naiiyak ako lagit at ang lungkot(WTFish! napapamura pa nga ko dati hehe)  but as time goes by mare-realized mo nalang at mapapasigaw ka pa sa sarili mo na yes, I DID iT!!! thanks mga superfriends ko nariyan kayo lagi hahaha!!

It made me realized that my journey for life must be continued no matter what happen .. maybe there are some good reasons behind it and only acceptance will counts!

when we loose somthing important, a better one comes along the way!! yahoo! I know kaya ko ito at tuloy parin ang buhay kahit masakit!!!




🌼Support donation🌼

 Running a blog & Youtube takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of a selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated and it really means a lot to me. I DO Thank you :)



3 comments:

  1. That's a very nice attitude. Ako, kapag di nangyari ang nais ko, isa lang nasa isip ko - things happen for a reason. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha :) yup, positive attitude kahit minsan may kunting hinde lOl :) at times naman talaga nakakadepress noh.. pero ganun talaga di na magbabalik eh..ako iniisip ko .. andyan naman mga kumag friends ko :)

    ReplyDelete