Saturday, March 10, 2012

๐ŸŒ‡ Sunset melts my ♥ !!

My favorite:Sunset at Alaminos Pangasinan :) beautiful .. isn't :P
Soo tiny.. and cute!
For me sunset is a natural beauty of nature.. di na kaylangan pang i-Photoshop or i-ADOBe hehehe it just turned out that way and it will always be that way :)  It always feels great watching it.. parang lagi mong sasabihin na yes! tapos nanaman ang isang araw!! hehehe may bukas ulit!! Lol

Watching sunset gives romantic feelings pa diba?..:) especially when two of you watching it together at sa beach pa.. eeeii! (kilig mode).haha (well, hopeless romatic kasi ako! pagbigyan!) Lol 

We always see it everyday, but how often do we really take time to see it.. :).. Me: always :)
Going home from Robertforst, Umea Sweden
Sunset! Sweden sunset lol
one cloudy sunset! :)
sunset at Camiguin 
Sunset at Patar Beach :)
Sunset at Bagasbas Beach :) 
Sunset at Calaguas Island :) awesome!
Sunset @ work -- 2009 ... awesome!!
Sunset at MT. Tapyas Coron,Palawan :) 
Sunset gives me a great appreciation of god's blessing :) life, nature and me.... It just made me realize how beautiful they are.. including my self.. haha (joke) well I know i'm beautiful naman.. hahaha. Anyway, we must be thankful for everything (everyday!!)... enjoy the beauty of sunset!!!!



๐ŸŒผSupport donation๐ŸŒผ

 Running a blog & Youtube takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of a selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated and it really means a lot to me. I DO Thank you :)



1 comment:

  1. Wow this is a great blog!!! I like it very much! Cheers from Sweden ;)

    ReplyDelete