travelads

Sunday, March 25, 2012

~its more fun~


While some foreign tourist would most likely put our country way down on their list of places for vacation, hmm  i think we should also help our country by exploring it and promote it on our own way :) hehe like mine!.

Anyway, It's true that it's more fun here in the pinas :) my own version haha :)(picture above)

I <3  it!! wag maging dayuhan sa sariling bayan... arggh did i say that??!!! :) hahaha Can you imagine how beautiful  Pinas is?...our beaches are worthy to see, how warm and hospitable our kababayans and of course me!!! :) let us help boost our own tourism and start to explore Philippines!! lol  parang kanta lang yan eh : 
"Mula apari opps mali mula BATANES hanggang tawi-tawi nyahaha :)
 Love our country tara explore natin!!"



🌼Support donation🌼

 Running a blog & Youtube takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of a selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated and it really means a lot to me. I DO Thank you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment