Saturday, October 28, 2017

Black Charcoal Mask | try test epektib or not? | REVIEW |


Hello Superfriends!  So eto na nga, ang pinakahihintay natin sa wakas ay dumating na :) After month long waiting for this online wish order haha Atlast salabat eh dumating narin. Hulaan nyo guys if this Black Charcoal Mask whatevah eh epektib nga ba sa pangtanggal ng mga masasamang elemento sa ating ilong at pisngi. Btw this is not a sponsored video at ang bagay na ito ay binili ko ng sarili kong pera't pawis at dugo (ok lng hindi ka namn nagbabasa ng description) kaya samahan nyo akong tuklasin ang siyensa nito black charcoal mask.


If you miss me feel free to watch my video and check whether this black charcoal mask is worth a penny! lets try to review this black charcoal mask.

If you'd still like to try this product please check the list below to know how  mush is it on your place :)

DISCLAIMER: Not a sponsored video

I hope you all enjoyed watching my video if you did please like πŸ‘subscribe and leave comment down below . I would be happy to read it all ..πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’‹πŸ’‹

I’m open for product reviews/ sponsorship/ ads and collaborations etc. please email me at:  mitchhy2002@gmail.com 

Beautiful quotes to share πŸ“– :
"Love yourself. It is important to stay positive because beauty comes from the inside out. -Jenn Proske" 😊🎑🎑 

❤ See you on my next video ko po ;) 
Take care mmmwuah! ❤



🌼Support donation🌼

 Running a blog & Youtube takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of a selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated and it really means a lot to me. I DO Thank you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment