Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Snรถar som galet /snowing like crazy ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ’›



Nov. 8 !! Snowing like crazy ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’› Maybe fun to do Mango Shage, Mais con Yelo and Halo-halo that we usually do in the Philippines. Missing it so much but I know we can not use the snow  ๐Ÿ˜Š  hahaha

They say " When Life gives you too much snow .... then make snow angel instead"

Enjoy the winter instead. Just think of cozy night, hot-hot fireplace;) hmmmmmm ... cozy right ??


Watch my video how I like to scrape snow  ⛄ ⛄





๐ŸŒผSupport donation๐ŸŒผ

 Running a blog & Youtube takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of a selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated and it really means a lot to me. I DO Thank you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment