Monday, November 14, 2016

Is tappar som ser farliga ut | IKEA time | πŸ’°100kr budget och min magic gloves



It is so fun to see ice drops  .   They are beautiful and amazing but they can be dangerous. You need to be careful  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ especially now When wintertime comes. Be safe guys!

Ice creation from the roof :)

I am happy to show my gloves I bought that are very helpful to me this winter.
I now have no problem using my mobile with my gloves. The next time you buy gloves you will have a look for gloves that work with the phone as well. Christmas juice begins to be sold yippie !! JUl season now !!! :) 


By the way, watch me as I explore Ikea under my 100kr budget hahaha enjoy watching guys !! 




🌼 Support donation 🌼

 Running a blog & Youtube takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of a self-service cartridge by buying a coffee or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated and it really means a lot to me. I DO Thank you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment