travelads

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Creative Mind : How to make D.I.Y Scarf Holder (Shower Curtain Rings)

I love scarves so much and I have a bunch of those in my closet :) some of it is comes as a gift from my friends back home with different colors, length and fabrics :) they know I'm little obsessed of it haha. I just love wearing them so much, they can be the perfect accessory on our outfit right? at work, school or on cold winter season :) 

They just keeps getting bigger and bigger and now they were taking up too much room in my closet haha I just feel tired and lazy folding it every now and then hahaha So I decided to search online for a simple DIY solution about my problem!! :) and whola!!! all you need to have is just a shower curtain rings and a wooden hanger!! problem solved haha
it only cost 10 kr in loppis :)
Just attach the curtain rings onto the wooden hanger, and hang your scarves through the rings. 

TIP : 
  • I choose wooden hanger instead of plastic one because if you have many scarves to hang on it has a tendency to bend/slanted the plastic hanger plus it will roll the rings and pile your scarves on top of the other)
  • You maybe want to glue the rings to the hanger so you know how many scarf you want in one hanger.
  • You can put glue or tape on the opening part of the ring so your scarf will not snug on it when you pull it.
  • If you are so patience to glue a yarn to cover the ring to decorate it (feel free to do it;-))
Here is what it looks like now :). I have 3 hanger on my closet and i can't wait to buy more scarf  hihi!

Wrinkle-free :) so organize and clean
It nice to look how organize they are on my closet :) Not only they will stay wrinkle-free, but now I can easily choose what I will gonna wear :). So simple and inexpensive too!! A must-have for any scarf enthusiast like me .... :)



🌼Support donation🌼

 Running a blog & Youtube takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of a selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated and it really means a lot to me. I DO Thank you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment