travelads

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Creative Mind : How to make Accessories holder (old bathroom hanger)

Hmm cool idea! now I can hang more of my accessories :) 
As I go crazy with scarves and accessories that I've been collecting these year I come up to think on how I can take care of my accessories too! how can I make it last long .... so now, I will share you guys what I did on my precious personal ornaments lol :) For years of using accessories like necklaces (beads or pearls), bangles, cuffs and earrings I never really think of organizing it lol. After using it I just stashed it into a small pouch and didn't think of damaging them :( I just realize it when I saw some of my necklace being tangled with each other,some of my bracelets has a missing beads, lost earring nuts and pearls :( argh! I must do something about it!! LOL!! hehe

So I went into the bathroom and whola!! I saw our old towel holder !!I immediately hang some of my accessories :) (picture above) Well Im sure I need more of that hanger hahaha but for now I find it look nice helpful :)



🌼Support donation🌼

 Running a blog & Youtube takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of a selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated and it really means a lot to me. I DO Thank you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment