Monday, May 19, 2014

My hubbydubby goes to Pinas ✈ / Matthias meet Philippines 😊

Finally! we are home.. hmmm !!! or should I say I'm HOME!! hehehe! 

I know its already late to post this but, I want to share you guys what my hubbydubby likes when he was here in Pinas πŸ˜Š 

Anyway! "It's good to be back" and a "Welcome" word for my hubbydubby Matthias :) I know how excited he is to see my home country and meet all my family and friends.  To cut the story short, here are some of his 1st time pictures he did when he was here for a vacation :) hahahaha
at Dubai Airport, having coffee while waiting for our next connecting flight
At last!!!! MABUHAY HAHA
first time @ hundred islands
first time to ride motorboat 
into the bat cave :)
He loves Sabado pati narin Linggo :) Jollibee!!!!!
He likes to say "Pabili nga po!!!!"
first time to eat BOY BAWANG and now his fave chichirya lol!
First time to sleep @Makati Med  due to his boils! (nagkapigsa!... :) hahaha
first time to drink San Mig Light! and now his fave Beer 
first time @ Manila Zoo
first time @ the beach .... hahaha ! nah! maybe first time to wear life vest!! hahaha
well that is SUHA :) first time to eat SUHA!! :) hehehe
first time with the lovebirds! hehehe :P
first time with the crocodile!!!!! :) he said I'm not scared! hahaha
He ate chicken feet, adobo, ginisang gulay, paksiw na bangus, at marami pang iba... :) tried andoks chiken and piritong galunggong, bagoong at wasabi! hahahaha   (sad no pictures with that)

and finally!! meet my whole family!!!!
How his bag looks like  :)

I missed him so much!! can't wait to be with him!! ( grrr! waiting for my interview schedule takes too long! God please give me more patience!!!).. I remember how he cry in the airport when he left... I know everything will fall into it's right places in Gods will!! so for now i will just wait and wait and wait. I so lab you hubbydubby Matt!!



🌼Support donation🌼

 Running a blog takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated. I DO Thank you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment