travelads

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Läckö Castle - Kållandsö, Sweden

Me at Läckö Slott  (visit their site) Amazing structure and they called it as "A pearl in the shores of Lake Värnern" in Sweden.
I am a big fan of an old castle (any castle) and it always fascinating me :) Europe castle was indeed amazing they're so beautiful with rich culture and interesting stories to tell. It always gave me this great feelings about my childhood dreams and happiness.

To cut the story short,I promised my self that someday I will have a chance to see all the castle that can be found around in Europe (haha yeah right! I know it is a big dream at all) but who knows!





 
47 minutes drive from Grästorp to Kållandsö, Lidköping where you can find the castle 
Me with my boyfriend at Läckö Castle 
It is a great white castle with its prosperous era during 1600s. It's located north of Lidköping, Kållandso. It's a beautiful place by the water and you can almost see it standing great in the middle of the big spacious land. I noticed that they have a good parking facilities and informative guidelines plus a warm welcome ambiance it has. It's open during the summer with exhibits, they offer good activities for children, a few small gift/souvenir shops and a restaurant.

By the time we went there it was closed and sad that we didn't get a chance to see the whole castle inside but i will make sure to come back again in summer form to see and explore it more. :)

****************************




🌼Support donation🌼

 Running a blog & Youtube takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of a selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated and it really means a lot to me. I DO Thank you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment