travelads

Monday, February 27, 2012

CORON, PALAWAN, Philippines....♥!!

The title itself shows what I wanted to tell, I heart Coron. I fell in love with this place and I'll surely be back and explore more of it!! After my Camiguin escaped last year, I will consider this also as one of my favorite summer getaway. :) hehehe

It is true that "It's more fun in the Philippines" and I could say that one of the must see destinations here in our country is Coron Island located in the Northern part of Palawan and just less than an hour boat ride from the centro town. Can you imagine travelling in a crystal clear blue water with the cool breeze of air coming into the ocean and blowing your hair off ...ahhhh! what a nice vacation..!!!.

Hmm to start with, thanks to my officmate BB for giving me an opportunity to joined with them. :) well, I know our tour package, itinerary and accommodation was made by DIY coron. We stayed 3 days and 2 night at Amphibi-ko Lodge in a deluxe room, with aircon and personal sized ref. ooh I forgot we have small TV too. Bathroom was clean and well kept, but the water coming from the heater was slow plus dumumi. Free toiletries such as tissue paper,2 pcs small soaps (hena de pravia soap) hahaha and a towel. In terms of services hmmmm i might give them 50 % rate. Free breakfast and lunch. It took them so long to preape the food. We were not satified with with the servings at super to the maximum level ang bagal.
/Our room is in the 2nd floor where you can see the  mountains and the  ocean/
I would like to share it with you guys how beautiful Coron is. Places we've been for 4 days was  soo awesome!. Kayangan lake is indeed beautiful, we had to climb up the slippery trail, and it was exhausting (sobrang taas ng mga steps) whaaa i almost give up but when I saw the the mountains  duh! and the lake was worth it, went swimming, very relaxing. Had lunch (super kain kargador ) haha mga hungry monsters.I love the maquinit hotspring and even though we just stayed there for 30 minutes i guess.. lol i still like it :).. by the time we went there the weather is gone bad.. heavy rains poured on us.. bad timing. Good thing water in maaquinit was really hot,comparable to a hot wet sauna, which relieved our tired muscles. But the sides of the pool were full of moss!! (di bagay sa mga maarte na ayaw ng lumot)




🌼Support donation🌼

 Running a blog & Youtube takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of a selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated and it really means a lot to me. I DO Thank you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment