travelads

Monday, September 12, 2011

Hot coffee to start A day! :)

what a nice free coffee to start my day!!

I want free coffee :), but for now it's not a scam :) it's absolutely free!!

Surprised! yes, me too!!!.... How I wish Mcdo will offer again this kind of promo.. Free coffee for a coffee lover like me hehehe :) (picture: I just came across to that picture when i was browsing my old album hmmm maBlog nga Lol!). This promo ended up last August 12,2011 for five (5) days.

Seriously, I often buy coffee from any establishment .. really! swear!! I would rather make my own coffee that will satisfy my taste than to buy an expensive one (haha can't afford lang pala!! haha joke!!).... haha but what else the reason why i hooked up on this promo..hmmm mybe because it's LIBRE haahaha!! kidding! well, masarap naman yung kape sa totoo lang :) and free creamer pa!!.. actually i got two coupons pa nga eh hahaha  :)

Can you imagine .. you dont need to avail any minimum purchase just to have a cup of coffee... (reg price of it is 25 php) diba pila kape sa mga MCdo hehe dahil libre! :). Their MCcafe premium roast coffee is made up of 100% pure arabica beans. (i just read that on the coupons haha!) It's really smooth when you drink it and you can actually smell the nutty toasty aroma of it, a perfect coffee to start our day. Now i missed it!! hehehe

So be alert!!...Be on the lookout for the Mcdo's crew ... they might distributes again some coupons  for this kind of promo! How I wish!! hehehe :).!!   :-)



🌼Support donation🌼

 Running a blog & Youtube takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of a selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated and it really means a lot to me. I DO Thank you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment