travelads

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Memoir Sweden

The title itself say what i want to tell with you guys :). I'm just excited to share my whole experienced staying in Sweden for about 6 months reminiscing the place I've been too :). Sobrang late na, I know, hehehe kasi naman ngayon lang din ako nag- update ng blog ko. When I was there kasi wala ako time na magsenti mode hehe maybe because I was too busy roaming around and exploring the place :D  but anyway here’s the part 1 of my past journey - Sweden!!


Hello DOHA :)

Doha, Qatar was my first stop over and I need to change plane for my connecting flight from Doha to Arlanda Airport. I waited for about 1 hour in the airport. So what I did is that, I keep on looking around, ikot-ikot lang sa loob ng airport at mag-hanap ng makakausap. Yup, mostly pinoy pa naman yung makikita mo around the airport so less kaba for me haha everything  was new to me lalo na at  first out of the country trip ever ko iyon! yup, heard it right?.. FIRST time na ako lang naman ang mag isang magttravel and take note AKO lang as in ako lang :(. I was really nervous by that time because I was in a foreign land although nasa Asia pa naman ako lol. What more kung nasa puro snow na ako. Kung sa Pinas lang, just drop me anywhere else and I can assure you that I will be able to find my way back home in less than an hours hahaha but a thousand miles away? goodluck sakin! (wala tayo pamasahe pabalik kung sakali) tapos hindi namn ako ganon kagaling mag english kaya hahaha grabe kung pwede lang wag na magsalita haha!!



Anyway back again sa aking life time trip ever! I went via Qatar airlines and thus started out my Sverige adventure. I already noticed lots of differences from our airport to the other airports I've been too. All the way up to each plane's staff hanggang sa mga facilities that they have, ibang-iba sa atin and I must say that it is true! na napag-iiwanan na talaga yung bansa natin.


It was a blessing in disguised also that there are two Swedish couple  next on my seat who came from a vacation from our country (Philippines)  and they asked me if  I am a Filipina and of course I say Yes!! hehehe. The woman and I had a little bit talks about my country how they really like it and she say good thing about us as well, proud naman ang lola nyo hehehe.

So ayun na nga bumiyahe tayo ng milya milya, almost 12 hours on a plane, three airports and 2 connecting flights at ang ending! totally haggard but worth it naman 👌. When I arrived in Arlanda Airport in Stockholm I can almost see the white ground filled with snow on my plane window and I know for sure that I was there already! at last!. The couple help me through out my next flight in Arlanda (domestic flight to Umeå). They even called my aunt to say I'm already in Stockholm. So wait ako ulit ng 5 oras para domestic flight naman from Arlanda to Umeå, Sweden where is my last destination. And AGAIN ikot-ikot muli sa airport ng Arlanda hindi sya kasing laki ng Qatar Airport pero it feels like Europe na talaga lol syet! iba na rin ang amoy ng simoy ng hangin Europe na Europe na  talga!:) too bad wala na ako battery to have some pictures eh sa haba ba naman ng ibinayahe ko kainis nga eh.



Hello Umea, Im here na!!
So, I went out of the plane, At last! Nasa Umeå na nga ako talga! Excited lang ako talga tumakbo palabas ng eroplano hehehe and I feel how cold it is outside ang lameg!! I almost see the snow!! hahaha  grabe ibang iba ang feeling na kahit saan ako tumingin ibang ibang mga tao wala na ako talaga sa Pinas!. It was either blonde or red hair or skinny or white, 6-footer people  mapababae or lalaki man. No moreno people (only me hahaha) no small people(like me) not at least Asian-looking people (kundi ako lang). My first thought was to looked for my aunt who is waiting for me in the departure area. Then I saw asian-looking like me..oh! yeah it was my aunt waving with my cute cousin Amy!! :) Halleluja! its really cold outside yung jacket ko walang silbi sa lamig hahaha good thing my aunt brought winter jacket kasi alam niyang giginawin ako ng bongga!


My cousin Amy at ako :)



🌼Support donation🌼

 Running a blog & Youtube takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of a selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated and it really means a lot to me. I DO Thank you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment