Thursday, August 29, 2019

GAGAWA AKO NG SABON! | ORGANIC MAKERS SOAP MAKING HAUL



[WATCHinHD] Hello Superfriends! I'm back sa balakubak! In today's video is none other than "Unboxing/SOAP supplies Haul video" and I am so excited to share with you guys the items that I bought online (well most of it are soap-making ingredients that I purchase online).

WANT TO WATCH MY SOAP MAKING VIDEO: (LAVENDER SOAP)


To start with, I'm so obsessed in watching soap-making videos here in youtube and I'm wondering if I can also do it by my self (WHY NOT! RIGHT?) so here I am unboxing my first ever soap making supplies!. I'm super duper excited to start making handmade soap here at home and to use my first ever handmade soap. I know I that I've never ever done it before but I am eager to learn! BTW every time I make soap I plan to record it and share my experience with you.

🌺 MIGHT AS WELL CHECK THE SITE:
https://www.organicmakers.se/

🌺 ITEMS I SHOW IN THE VIDEO:
DRIED LAVENDER FLOWER
CALENDULA DRIED FLOWER
ESSENTIAL LAVENDER OIL
ESSENTIAL ORANGE OIL
DECADENT PLUM MICA
RADICAL ORANGE
EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
COCONUT OIL
MEASURING PITCHER PP PLASTIC
BEAKER
LUT (NaOH, Sodium Hydroxide)

SUBSCRIBE ka na please :) libre lang namn hihi Salamat :

DISCLAIMER: Items were purchase with my own money unless otherwise stated. All opinions are honest and my own!

I hope you all enjoyed watching my video and if you did please don't forget to tap my back with BIG like πŸ‘ and subscribe if you haven't yet ;)

PLease leave comment down below. I would be happy to read it all ..πŸ’œπŸ’‹



☀Other Videos you can watch☀

πŸ’‹ OUR HOUSE JOURNEY FROM TRIPPING TILL NOW

πŸ’‹ MAKEUP TUTORIAL-AUTUMN MAKE-UP LOOK NI INDAY

πŸ’‹ FOOD RECIPE - HOMEMADE BOTTLED TUYO | GOURMET TUYO

πŸ’‹ REVIEW -URBAN DECAY BEACHED PALETTE|TAGALOG Review & Swatches

πŸ’‹ YOUTUBER TAG - MADAMING NaIISIP NA IDEA SA KUKOTE

πŸ’‹ VIDEO HAULS -UKAY-UKAY BIRTHDAY HAUL | KappAhl, Zara & Ginatricot

πŸ’‹ TRAVEL VIDEO - STOCKHOLM | | Drottningholm & Kungliga Slott | Vasa Museum

☀ FOLLOW ME sa Social Accounts KO:



********************************************************************

I’m open for product reviews/ sponsorship/ ads and collaborations etc. please email me at:  MITCHHY2002@GMAIL.COM

*******************************************************************

☀ What Equipment I used:
Camera : Canon G7x markII
Software Editor: Adobe Premiere ProCC-2015
Thumbnail Editor: https://www.befunky.com/

❤ See you on my next video ko po ;)
Take care mmmwuah! ❤

********************************************************************



🌼Support donation🌼

 Running a blog & Youtube takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of a selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated and it really means a lot to me. I DO Thank you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment