Sunday, April 1, 2018

My MAC Lipstick Collection & Swatches



Hello guys! here I am again for another Mac haul, but for now ๐Ÿ˜Š is all about my fave nude lipstick from Mac. :) Yup! Lipstick again! why? because I LOVE LIPSTICK er! who doesn't love lipstick right? LOL! 

If you know me well, then you know already that I am a lipstick junkie and this small pieces of make up is my holly grail *charoot! hahahaha kaya don't be surprise if you find one or more lipsticks inside my bag. Ang weird ko talga noh haha pero ganun talga na I rather buy a lipstick instead of make-up palette but who knows I might hoard some make-up palette too (but not for now maybe in future).
  1. MAC Ruby Woo (Retro Matte)
  2. MAC Mehr (Matte)
  3. MAC Whirl (Matte)
  4. MAC Velvet Teddy (Matte)
  5. MAC Brave (Matte)
Anyway highway, those lipsticks are my all time peborit (see picture below) and I really recommend it for all the pinay out there but if you didn't like matte finish then just skip this post of mine ๐Ÿ˜ถ. It is really good for our pinay skintone and very wearable in any occasion too. If you are looking for a nice nude lipstick might as well try some of Mac nude lipstick and I'll tell you the color payoff is really wort it.


If you’re thinking of picking up these lipstick, have a look at my swatches below or watch my youtube video.


I love reading and watching MAC lipstick collection posts because it helps me get an idea of which shades I’d like to collect or try next so I decided maybe it was time for me to shared my collection (err.. even if I know limang piraso palng sxa LOL ) Hope it helps you guys out there to choose what lipstick from Mac you will purchase next hihi What's your favourite MAC lipstick? let me know ๐Ÿ’‹



๐ŸŒผSupport donation๐ŸŒผ

 Running a blog & Youtube takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of a selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated and it really means a lot to me. I DO Thank you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment