Tuesday, January 9, 2018

BH Cosmetics Eye Essential Brush Set - Review



Hello everyone! back again with another review ๐Ÿ˜Š I bought this BH Cosmetics, 7 Piece Eye Essential Brush Set last month to complete my eye make-up essentials tools. Who doesn't want to have a new set of make-up brushes..right? To tell you honestly I only have 2 pieces of make-up brushes and as far as I wanted to get a new one I am kinda hesitate to buy. Not only because some of the brushes is quite expensive but also I didn't know how to properly use each brushes. (yeah I know! I'm only a newbie in the world of make-up and I know there's lot of things to learn hehe)

I originally heard of BH Cosmetics through beauty gurus on YouTube so I decided to give it a try and ordered it online.  Got mine from LYKO.se for only 129kr swedish krona. I'm beyond so happy that the brushes is so affordable because as I looked on the website some of the brushes are really expensive good thing this brand is cheap. By the way, for those who don't know Lyko is a well known swedish online shop for skin care, perfume and make-ups here in Sweden. I've been using it for almost a week now and I can say that I really like it so much.


The BH eye essential set came with a:
  • Blending brush (101)
I really like this blending brush because it is very fluffy and perfect for blending shadows in your crease.   
  • Large shader brush (102) 
This is synthetic brush so you can use it to apply your favorite cream products and easy to pack some colour onto the whole eyelid. I hope they make this large shader brush smaller than it already is because I know the struggles using it when you have a small eyes like me LOL ๐Ÿ˜‰. I know it says LARGE shader brush so dont expect it to be small LOL but it is too big for an eyelid. It can be real catch if they make the bristles smaller. Anyway I like this one too!
  • Small shader brush (103)
This brush is very soft too and so fluffy for a shadow brush. You will never feel the brush poking your eyes when using it. I highly recommend this for those who have a sensitive eye.
  • Angled blending brush (104)
Perfect for applying colour to the outer v and lower lash line. This brush is also soft like 103 brush and if you have small hooded eyes you'll never gonna like this brush.
  • Pencil brush (105)
This pencil brush the one with the off-white bristles (in the picture) is a little rough, to be honest, the bristles were quite hard and its kinda annoying to use because you can feel how hard the bristle is. But even though its is just like that, I find it really good to use on highlighting the inner corner of your eyes, esp on smokey look and even good to apply precision colour in the crease because of it's pointy tip.
  • Fine liner brush (106)
This brush is really helpful on applying gel liners and smudging liner on to your lash line. Perfect brush if you are a person who always use gel liner. 
  • Small angled brush (107)
I love using this to fill in my eyebrow and I also find it helpful on applying gel liner or winged eye liner.



I am so happy that I bought this make-up brush set from BH cosmetics, they are definitely great brushes at low prices. This brushes are nice, soft and pretty (the gold and black color of it make it looks like an expensive brushes). After cleaning the brushes every single time I used it, I haven’t noticed any wiggling, shaking or shredding on the bristle. They are set in place nicely.

After a week of using it ๐Ÿ˜
For a very reasonable price I would totally recommend this to all beginners out there worth a try!. I’ll definitely look for another BH Cosmetics brushes again in future. (well! I need to save up first LOL)

If you’ve tried these brushes before, I’d love to hear your experiences. Also, let me know in the comments what your favorite BH Cosmetics products are!





๐ŸŒผSupport donation๐ŸŒผ

 Running a blog & Youtube takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of a selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated and it really means a lot to me. I DO Thank you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment