Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Unboxing Time | My first MAC lipstick Velvet teddy and Mac lip primer | πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺ


Hello Superfriends! Come and join me to unbox my recent purchase at kicks.se :) Finally got my first Mac matte lipstick and im happy about that!. This is my very first MAC purchase and I've never had any MAC cosmetics before so decided it was time for me to try this brand my entry level of make-up eklabu!! Btw I really like it and I hope you like this kind of video too (i mean unboxing video eklabu ala misay!) and if you do please don't forget to like and subscribe!! YoH!!

DISCLAIMER: Not a sponsored video

I hope you all enjoyed watching my video if you did please like πŸ‘subscribe and leave comment down below . I would be happy to read it all ..πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Beautiful quotes to share πŸ“– :
"Give a woman the right lipstick and she can conquer the world "πŸ’„πŸ’„

For business inquiries mail me: mitchhy2002@gmail.com 

❤ See you on my next video ko po ;) 



🌼Support donation🌼

 Running a blog & Youtube takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of a selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated and it really means a lot to me. I DO Thank you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment