Friday, June 30, 2017

🌾 Small Garden Tour and The Amazing SLUGS | πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺ


🌾 Hello Superfriends! Im back and today! I will tour you around in our small garden here :) I'll show you what plants and veggies we are waiting to harvest!. I am happy to share you guys! yung kakaibang suso/slugs na walang bahay hahaha namamasyal kasi sila mag superfirends!! Happy Midsommar sa lahat.. kahit na maulan at nakakalungkot ang panahon sana eh napasaya ko kayo!!

I hope you all enjoyed watching my video if you did please like πŸ‘subscribe and leave comment down below . I would be happy to read it all ..πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Beautiful quotes to share πŸ“– :
"Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul. "😊 πŸ‘«πŸŒ»πŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸŒΈ

For business inquiries mail me: mitchhy2002@gmail.com 

❤ See you on my next video ko po ;)



🌼Support donation🌼

 Running a blog & Youtube takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of a selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated and it really means a lot to me. I DO Thank you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment