travelads

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Firstime doing “panta mera” – Recycling Cans/Plastic Bottles in Sweden


The best way to help cleaning our environment is to recycle plastic bottles and tin cans 😊 "panta mera" is to the rescue!! A Swedish way of recycling plastic bottles and tin cans. 


I enjoy doing it of course and aside of that you'll earn extra too! watch my first time doing it :) hehehe


Hi there its me Michelle!!!!!

A very simple idea to encourage everyone to recycle their plastic bottles/tin cans at home. How I wish meron sa pinas nito ☀☀



🌼Support donation🌼

 Running a blog & Youtube takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of a selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated and it really means a lot to me. I DO Thank you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment