travelads

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Bagasbas Beach - First time Surfing

Bagasbas Beach is located in Daet, Camarines Norte in Bicol. After our sakit katawang experience in Camsur (CWC) for day 1, we had a surfing sidetrip to Bagasbas beach the next day. We wanted to have a best trip ever!  We leave Camarines Sur early in the morning, had lunch in the terminal and reached the beach around 2 in the afternoon. Trying our luck in surfing ...Lol!!
superfriends here we come! :)
We rest a little and had our late meryendang pansit at Surfer's Dine-Inn and decided to settled one night in that place. We know its kinda late na to surf because we started around 4 pm na but we wanted to try it anyway. We are so excited to try something new so no matter what time it is .. go for gold! hahaha


all ready!!:)


As soon as we done eating, we changed into our swimwear (not two piece but non-other than rashguard outfit which is they required us to wear daw :). We paid 400/php for 2 hrs with surfing lessons included the surfboard rental and a personal instructor.
credit to Reuel for this picture :)
Bagasbas beach is not as popular as other surfing destination here in the Philippines like La Union, Baler, Siargao but I know guys someday, in future Bagasbas will gain its name in the surfing community too :) I love the beach so much, the waves is just right for the beginners and intermediate surfer. Waves can go as low from 2-3 ft on an ordinary day and as high as 6-8 ft high when a typhoon is coming. Sands is grey, firm and flat. I'm kinda hesitate to try it at first because I don't know how to swim but they say its not that scary because the water is shallow and just try it out and have fun!.(picture below)


trying out to stand on the board :P (Comedy lang ang peg!)
It wasn't surf season when we went there so the sea was calm but there were still small waves to ride on :)
My friend Jay .. whatta pose hahaha :) (ang kamy bes! para makatotohanan haha)
Bagasbas is fronting Pacific Ocean and that explains why it has consistent waves for surfing. We are a frustrated surfer, wannabe iba as they called but we don't care :) hahaha My friend and I always want to try something new and exciting challenge. 
I could hardly stand upright on the surfboard (galingan mo Bes!)
Leny and I... wholla!! common! guys! hehehe finally!
you should try to add surfing on your bucket list! :)
I can't count how many times we get wipe-outs with that small cute little waves lol. All I can see is surfing board floating everywhere hahahaha! hey, guys! where are your board!! lol:)

It is my first time to do it and playing on that waves is so fun and exciting!! bragging my self too much!! being brave on it hahaha something that I never thought I would do hehehe :) It was really a memorable vacation!. I got to see Mayon Volcano, I got to see beautiful island Calaguas, got to experience surfing, got to join a group of strangers on a trip for the first time and meet new friends. I'm so thankful every time I go out for a trip... so much blessing to see :)



🌼Support donation🌼

 Running a blog & Youtube takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of a selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated and it really means a lot to me. I DO Thank you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment