travelads

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

My Bicol Region Escapade! :)

I love to travel so much and visiting Bicol Region is really amazing and fun, worth it!! We did try wake boarding at Camsur , surfing at Bagasbas beach is awesome!!!!. Calaguas is so beautiful, the sand, the water, food is really yummy and people are really great!.. another one big check from my bucket list! enjoy watching :)



That was one trip I'll definitely treasure. The pristine water and beautiful beach of Calaguas is truly something to be experienced! I love Mayon Volcano of course as our backdrop on our Photo shoot hahaha :) I was so blessed to see this wonderful nature. I just couldn't and still can't get over how captivating it was!! It was a best birthday gift from my hubby!! a wonderful trip with my friends!!! I love Philippines!



🌼Support donation🌼

 Running a blog & Youtube takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of a selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated and it really means a lot to me. I DO Thank you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment