Monday, July 11, 2011

Camiguin, Philippines “Come Again”

Camiguin, Philippines
Try to visit Camiguin ๐Ÿ˜Š A Hawaii version of the Philippines. Wherein there is lots of  mountain and active volcanoes that offer nice view on the Island. This place is really blessed on its cultural, and rich historical treasures that you will never forget. I should say Camiguin is indeed beautiful and I will call it paradise ๐Ÿ˜Š





Leny and I

I really like the uninhabited white island called white sand Island.You can almost see it from goggle maps ๐Ÿ˜‰ amazing right? It's about 1-2 kilometer far from the shore. Good thing is that we rented a cottage that is nearly close to the beach๐Ÿ˜Š . During high tides, this sand bar submerges on the sea and in low tide, you can actually go there and enjoy the fine sand and crystal clear water plus the nice view of Mt. Hibok-hibok. 

With all the activities. Supah Sulit ๐Ÿ˜Š and supah enjoy! We visited the Old Ruins of San Roque Church, Convent and Belfry in Gui-ob at Bonbon, Catarman oh yeah i forgot the oldest tree located on that place too. Don't missed the Sunken Cemetery and from there, on that big cross that lay on the seabed  is really  a perfect place to watch the wonderful sunset over the ocean. It is also an ideal place for snorkeling and diving but we haven't try that coz we ran out of time so we just watched the beautiful sunset instead ๐Ÿ˜Š.



I will never forget this place that worth remembering!! I will add this on my list as one of my favorite place on the Philippines ๐Ÿ˜Š I will surely be back. So as what the banca say "SMILE", I need to save more again for my next Camiguin escapade, hehe!




๐ŸŒผSupport donation๐ŸŒผ

 Running a blog & Youtube takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of a selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated and it really means a lot to me. I DO Thank you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment