travelads

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Boracay Vacation, Philippines

My superfriends and I went to Boracay last weekend May 07,2011 for some stress break and leisure (actually sabit nga lang ako lol). Anyway I thought it wouldn't be that fun kasi nga nagkataon pa na may bagyo, but it turned out so great and lots of fun :) Everybody had soo much fun (minus the windy and rainy days lol :D)

Our destination :)
From plane up to Boracay and vice versa are worth remembering and I’m sure that fun would remain in our hearts and memories even as time passes by. Kaya nga masusundan ulit ng CDO (we will invade Mindanao naman..hahaha). This vacation is really best for me,  my first time at Boracay!

bye bye manila for the meantime :)
DAY 1 - It was the first time for one of my officemate to board an airplane and she was so excited and keep asking me how it feels like daw... (kasi nga I've been on a plane 6 times na daw)  :) kindda funny kasi yun lng yung pinag usapan namin buong magdamag :) hahaha (I stayed on her house kasi to make it up on time sa airport ).Well here it goes,the trip was fun with Lenski sounding as excited as ever and me too of course my first time at boracay. 





Setting my foot on the fine sands of Boracay was way better than eating the most expensive food in the world :). The moment I reached the shore after a long hours sitting on a van and boat ride from Caticlan to Boracay, first thing I did is that I removed my slippers and felt the fine sands on my tired feet :) worth relaxing and refreshing. Although medyo basa kasi maulan hahahaha :D



The sands were really fine and I must shout it in the whole world should have more of it than freaking  muddy and asphalt roads on manila hahahaha.

Since we arrived almost midnight, we were unable to swim kagad plus may approching bagyo pa :) hahaha were all sad pa kasi  hindi namin masusuot yung swimming attires namin lols :) so, we just walk, shopped some abubot pasalubong sa office and ate some great food.. (budget wise hahaha hanap ng mas murang kainan). 

We ended up to a karinderya named Big mama's... we spend not more than hundred petot on one food.. like for me, I just only spend 80 petot for one dish with rice (no drinks) .. water- since meron naman akong dala :).


During the night, we explored some tiyangge shops and ate some good food again kahit umuulan di nawawalan ng tao :) just like a busy street in makati yun nga lang ang pinagkaiba nga lang eh nakapayong sila hahaha :).



More people flocked during the night as they went dancing to great music, had fun with parties just like in GALE buhay ang beach pag- gabi na :) parang lahat  na ata nang klase ng mga tao makikita sa boracay. Mayaman, 1st, 2nd, 3rd nyeta lahat na ng class meron hehe, magbabarkada feeling magbabarkad, party flockers, teenager mga feeling teens hahaha, bata, matanda, babies and foreign people... lahat makakasalubong mo :)



DAY 2 The second day was activity day. Thanks God medjo tumila naman ang ulan that time. :) We started swimming early in the morning. Picture picture, ATV and watched manny pacman  fight .. yes, dun kami nanuod sa terminal hahaha after magdrive ng ilang metro.. may libreng meryenda hahaha :) actually nakimeryenda lang kami sa mga emppleyado ng Go kart race.. hahaha :S (picture below: sandwich and sprite :D)



Nood kami ng laban ni Manny 
At night we watched fire-dancing people and drink the famous shake at bora lols :) sobrang saya :D Kahit bumabagyo at malakas ang hangin tuloy parin ang ligaya :). Sa dami ng nagpeperform that night di namin alam kung saan kami manunuood. Sa dami ba namang mga bar, syempre may nag ffiredance :)  mas mabilis at mas marami silang exhibition na ginagawa unlike sa gale :). supah enjoy ko talaga manuod ng mga nagpperformed. Nakakabilib sila kaya di pwedeng  hindi magbigay ng donation sa mga hula gurl na may hawak ng basket hahaha :).


DAY 3 -  Again, Activities and lots of swimming. After around an hour and a half, we went island hopping and explored the sea.(take note: maulan pa yan ha :))




Had great lunch at magic Island with lots of Seafood and seafood and seafood!! :) no extra rice hahahaha. Went snorkeling, banana boat and helment diving. Everything listed before was first time for me (except swimming and snorkeling which I did that in GALERA)



so, my excitement made the experience way more enjoyable.!!! :D I really love the helmet diving part medjo scary nga lang pababa kasi mafefeel mo yung pressure sa ilalim :). May free CD pa..:) we were underwater, walking there and feeding fish syempre di mawawala yung picture picture. That was great!It was worth the experience.



DAY 4 - The last day was mixed emotion :( fun and a little bit of sadness. (were praying pa nga na sana macancelled ang flight hahaha :) at ire-book ng ticket hahaha) last day to enjoy Boracay and the time seemed so short to do other activities despite that, we made ourselves way too active to enjoy everything. Swimming at mag picture :) Everything fell into what we expected, and i must say that boracay is truly a nice place to spend summer... :D  Our stay there gave us greatest summer break ever!!.


bye bye boracay.. see you again :)



🌼Support donation🌼

 Running a blog & Youtube takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of a selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated and it really means a lot to me. I DO Thank you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment