Saturday, April 16, 2011

got my new seaGate portable drive :)

seagate 500 gb

*
wink .. yes!, Got my new seagate 500 gb portable drive :) I recently bought a new 500 Gb external hard disk for 3,000 thousand petot only. I want kasi to have spare space for my laptop parang gusto ko na kasi ng madaming gameS!! hahahaaha :) pero napansin ko bakit ganun. I've noticed that after plugging it on my laptop it only has 465 gb of space...hmmmmm sabi 500 gb, I smell something fishy ah!!! 

I've seen this before on other external hard disk I have and I was wondering what happen to the 35 gb that is not available.. saan namn kaya napunta yun?.. So it means the disk manufacturer lie?..hmmm come to think of it.I only get 92% [i guess] of the advertised size.. [kamot ulo?]  saan kaya napunta yon hahhaha. anyway highway!, siguro kung naiba-iba lang ako baka ibinalik ko nalng to sa pinagbilihan ko.. haha at since I'm just into saving and collecting files it doesn't matter at all. Kahit di na siya 500 gb no big deal as long as my spare space ako eh ok lang.

No comments:

Post a Comment