travelads

Thursday, March 8, 2012

See you BOHOL next month!!! :)

BOHOL Philippines... ^_^ can't wait to see you lol..

I admit it!!.. I can't get over about my Coron trip last month and it feels like I am still in the cloud9 phase..haha waaa na-engkanto ata ako ah!! LOL!!. 
Anyway, my Coron trip was my best ever "get--away vacation soo far (uhhm mybe just for this year hehe) and  I know for sure that my adventure will not end there!! *smiles hehe why?...come to think of it..Our country consist more than 7k island.. so meaning lot of beach, lot of nature,lot of mountain and lot of chocolate hills.. opps did I say chocolate hills... hehe 
Chocolate Hills.. here we come :)
Whew! For the 4th times here we go again... we booked for the super not cheap fare via airphil ek-ek.. (di pa natauhan sa cancelled flight namin sa CORON via airphil, still same airlines parin kinuha namin hahahaha) malay ba natin baka this time eh madelay lang hahaha :) JOKe!!

To make the most out of our vacation this coming April :0 weee excited ehehe we will be staying there for 4 days.. and free accommodation pa to Mj's house hahaha hmm let see if this  would be my next favorite destination :)
I just stole this from Mj's album.. hehe cute little fella!! :P soon I will see u for real!!
see you next month choco chocohillsss weeeee excited much!! :)



🌼Support donation🌼

 Running a blog & Youtube takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of a selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated and it really means a lot to me. I DO Thank you :)



5 comments:

  1. naunahan mo pa ko sa bohol,..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. last year rin namin nabuk yan :) si Mj pakana eh hahaha magyaya ba naman sa bahay nila sa BOHOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha looking forward to another set of fun and pictorials with you Misay. sana mag-enjoy kayo sa bahay kahit walang net at cellphone.hahahaha -MJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok lang bsta may tubig at kuryente Solve na!! ay pagkain pala rin isama mo na!! haha

    ReplyDelete