Friday, December 13, 2019

How to Add Bank Account in Google Adsense?


Hello guys! just recently I verified my bank account in Google Adsense and  what a relief.  I'll tell you how stressful it is at first because I did enter my bank account wrong as in! LOL not once but twice, I know it is my mistakes that I didn't check my account number right but everything is okey now! hallelujah!.  My one and only advice for you guys is that, make sure you write your account number and clearing number RIGHT that's all!

If you are earning from your blogs or in Youtube videos just like me, I highly recommend you to fix your payment method earlier to save time for your future payment. You can choose if you like to get your revenue thru western union or directly to your bank account.

🍭How to set up your form of payment:
  • Log in to your AdSense account and Click on PAYMENTS.

  • Click on Add Payment Method.


  • On the next screen, you'll need to enter your bank account details. Your name in  your bank account (Just make sure your name is exactly the same on what is in your bank account or else you'll gonna have a problem). You also need to provide your Clearing Number (Sort codes).

  • If you are here in Sweden and using Swedbank, you can easily find your clearing number by logging into the internet bank or app of swedbank you will see you clearing number there (it is XXXXX digits).

  • If you want this to be your primary form of payment, select the Set as primary payment method checkbox.


  • After you set up your payment method, you need to verify your bank account using a test deposit. Adsense test deposit is a small amount (less than $1) sent by Google to "test" your bank account (They do that to check if the account is really yours and to make sure that when they send your actual payment, they send it to your correct bank account).

  • You need to check if you've received it by accessing your bank statement or asking your local bank. You won't see the test deposit in your bank statement right away—this process takes around 2-5 working days. Please wait until you see the actual amount deposited in your bank account before you enter it in your AdSense account.
🍭How to Verify a test deposit from Google:
  • After you receive your test deposit on your bank account (picture below) you can now verify your bank account in your adsense account.  As you can see they sent me 0.24 cents.
  • Head to your Adsense  Payment and you can now click the  Verify now. (see picture below).


  • In the drop-down menu, select the test deposit amount that you received in your bank statement which is in my case it is (0.24 cents). Click Verify. If the amounts match, your bank account is now verified. EASY RIGHT?
  • You're now set up to receive your AdSense payments by EFT and you will received email confirmation on your gmail account. Congratulations!!! That's it! As long as you enter your details correctly you will not gonna have problem so make sure everything is right before you click (think before you click) hehehe.






*Side NOTE!


If you don’t receive your test deposit after 10 working days, it's likely that you've provided incorrect bank account details. In this case, I advise you to:
  1. Contact your bank to make sure you have the correct bank account details.
  2. Add a new payment method with your updated bank account details, set it as your primary payment method, and wait for your test deposit.
  3. Remove your old payment details.
I hope this post helps you guys! and if you have questions don’t hesitate to message me as long as I know the answer and  I’ll try my best to get back to you. Enjoy earning and See yah!!

🍭I have made a Patreon account:

Become a Patron!
https://www.patreon.com/Kyutipie_Misay
'

☀Other Videos you can watch☀

πŸ’‹ OUR HOUSE JOURNEY FROM TRIPPING TILL NOW

πŸ’‹ MAKEUP TUTORIAL-AUTUMN MAKE-UP LOOK NI INDAY

πŸ’‹ FOOD RECIPE - HOMEMADE BOTTLED TUYO | GOURMET TUYO

πŸ’‹ REVIEW -URBAN DECAY BEACHED PALETTE|TAGALOG Review & Swatches

πŸ’‹ YOUTUBER TAG - MADAMING NaIISIP NA IDEA SA KUKOTE

πŸ’‹ VIDEO HAULS -UKAY-UKAY BIRTHDAY HAUL | KappAhl, Zara & Ginatricot

πŸ’‹ TRAVEL VIDEO - STOCKHOLM | | Drottningholm & Kungliga Slott | Vasa Museum

☀ FOLLOW ME sa Social Accounts KO:



********************************************************************

I’m open for product reviews/ sponsorship/ ads and collaborations etc. please email me at:  MITCHHY2002@GMAIL.COM

*******************************************************************

☀ What Equipment I used:
Camera : Canon G7x markII
Software Editor: Adobe Premiere ProCC-2015
Thumbnail Editor: https://www.befunky.com/

❤ See you on my next video ko po ;)
Take care mmmwuah! ❤

********************************************************************



🌼Support donation🌼

 Running a blog & Youtube takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of a selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated and it really means a lot to me. I DO Thank you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment