Monday, December 31, 2018

MY AMAZING 2018 | YEAR-END VIDEO


 Happy New year sa Lahat!😊 Counting down till the last day of 2018 and welcoming 2019! πŸŽ† What goals have you achieved this year? And it's time to set a new goal!🌟  be positive positive and positive this 2019!! Happy new year guys!

[WATCHinHD] Hello Superfriends!  I*m back sa balakubak! Happy new year guys! hope you have a wonderful new year! here is my yearly YEAR-END video. Hope you like my compilation of my amazing 2018.

subscribe ka na please :) libre lang namn hihi Salamat:

#newyear2019 #year-endvideo #happynewyear #tagalogVlogmas #PinayinSweden #RitualsAdventCalendar2018 #RitualsAdventCalendar

DISCLAIMER: Items were purchase with my own money unless otherwise stated. All opinions are honest and my own!






🌼Support donation🌼

 Running a blog & Youtube takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of a selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated and it really means a lot to me. I DO Thank you :)



☀Other Videos you can watch☀

πŸ’‹ OUR HOUSE JOURNEY FROM TRIPPING TILL NOW

πŸ’‹ MAKEUP TUTORIAL-AUTUMN MAKE-UP LOOK NI INDAY

πŸ’‹ FOOD RECIPE - HOMEMADE BOTTLED TUYO | GOURMET TUYO

πŸ’‹ REVIEW -URBAN DECAY BEACHED PALETTE|TAGALOG Review & Swatches

πŸ’‹ YOUTUBER TAG - MADAMING NaIISIP NA IDEA SA KUKOTE

πŸ’‹ VIDEO HAULS -UKAY-UKAY BIRTHDAY HAUL | KappAhl, Zara & Ginatricot

πŸ’‹ TRAVEL VIDEO - STOCKHOLM | | Drottningholm & Kungliga Slott | Vasa Museum

☀ FOLLOW ME sa Social Accounts KO: 


I hope you all enjoyed watching my video and if you did please don't forget to tap my back with BIG like πŸ‘ and subscribe if you haven't yet ;) 

PLease leave comment down below. I would be happy to read it all ..πŸ’œπŸ’‹

********************************************************************

I’m open for product reviews/ sponsorship/ ads and collaborations etc. please email me at:  MITCHHY2002@GMAIL.COM

********************************************************************

Hi Mama ko lagi mo panoorin ang video ko ha :) miss ko na kayo dyan lagi πŸ’œπŸ’œ

********************************************************************

☀ What Equipment I used: 
Camera : Canon G7x markII
Software Editor: Adobe Premiere ProCC-2015
Thumbnail Editor: https://www.befunky.com/

❤ See you on my next video ko po ;) 
Take care mmmwuah! ❤

********************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment