Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Dior Lip Glow vs. YSL Tint-In-Balm | Review


Hello Superfriends!  So for todays video is all about LIPBALM .. yep! u hear it right lipbalm! :)  I come to think of comparing this two highend lipbalm and see who in these two is really worth a penny!! Hope this video help you decide whether you'll buy it or not. Better think twice LOL hahaha :D so if you are curious about it just keep on watching!

DISCLAIMER: Items were purchase with my own money unless otherwise stated. All opinions are honest and my own!

I hope you all enjoyed watching my video if you did please like ๐Ÿ‘subscribe and leave comment down below . I would be happy to read it all ..๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

I’m open for product reviews/ sponsorship/ ads and collaborations etc. please email me at:  mitchhy2002@gmail.com 

Beautiful quotes to share ๐Ÿ“– :
“Balancing your money is the key to having enough.” ― Elizabeth Warren ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŽก๐ŸŽก

๐ŸŒผSupport donation๐ŸŒผ 
Running a blog & Youtube takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of a selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated and it really means a lot to me. I DO Thank you :)



Want to join Influenster here link:
www.influenster.com/r/2551246

❤ See you on my next video ko po ;) 
Take care mmmwuah! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment