Friday, November 3, 2017

MINI Yves Saint Laurent Haul (YSL)

Winter is now coming to town πŸ˜‰ and it only means that peeling, chapped and dry lips is also next in the line!! LOL! Actually, nowadays I try to limit my self on using matte lipstick because it only make my lips get worst as ever! well,just wanted to give my lips a little bit of a break πŸ’‹ from using hardlipstick but as much as possible I wanted to still use a color/tint lip balm on my lips *yahknow! just to give it a little touch of life nyahaha!

So here I am again! searching and browsing online what is the best color lip balm existing in the market nowadays😊! WHAT ELSE! WWW.KICKS.SE to the rescue.


I went online shopping in that site a month ago and I ended up buying YSL Volupte Tint-in-Balm Lipbalm (#12 Try Me Berry) and The Shock Waterproof Mascara. I found lots of good reviews on that lipbalm and I wanted to try it out for myself. These two were my first ever!! as in first ever! purchase from Yves Saint Laurent. I'm glad I bought this product because they are pretty expensive, I don't purchase products like this out of the blue πŸ˜‚, I needed to wait months or so just to finally have the opportunity to buy them (then GO sa GO!). I am super glad to add a new lipstick on my lipstick collection, and even more glad because I have a brand new mascara too! YSL is so generous to give a little complimentary gift set too, so I guess you could say this post is about a mini haul/review of my first Yves Saint Laurent products.



The packaging is so fancy as you can tell πŸ˜Š The lipstick feel a little bit heavy in the hands with the silver bullet casing and the  well known YSL logo embellish around it. It also show outside what is the shade of your lipstick and it came in a gold packaging box that is so pretty πŸ˜Š 

The lipstick smell fruity and sweet which I like (its kinda smells like a ripe mango although I know I pick the berry one. So I expected it to smell like a berry but its not). Not to overpowering sweet but smells yummy. Don't worry about the smell because it fades down a bit after you apply it on your lips.


Isn't it adorable? There is a lip-shaped heart in the middle and I hope my picture show it clear πŸ˜‰. What I know is that the middle is the lipbalm and the outside is the liptint.

"The outer shell delivers instant balm care with macadaia and apricot butters mixed with passion fruit, coriander and jojoba oils for a glowing sheer color that is vivid, yet transparent. The lip-shaped heart of the lipstick running from top to bottom, provides a lasting kiss of tint. Your lips,but better"


I'll be honest, this lipbalm is really good and worth a penny. It does what it claim and as you can see how my lips looks moisturized and healthy. The formula melts into your lips, coating them with a non-sticky/waxy balm with a pretty flush of color. I like how it feels on my lips not to heavy and not to oily! It glides on effortlessly which I really really like! It feels incredibly nourishing and smell delicious too. This lip balm retails for 360 sek Swedish crown, I won't say that the price is fair enough because it is still pricey to the maximum highest level but it is worth having one on your make up collection. I will definitely not buying another one hehe because one is enough! haha but all I know this balm will become a stable lipstick in my bag for rest of the winter.


Then I got also this YSL the shock waterproof mascara. I've been wearing it for a while now and all I can say is good. It doesn't go clumpy. I love this mascara plus it is waterproof! It has an amazing smell (I don't know what it is but I love how it smell!)It does a great job of making my lashes look longer. I also recommend this mascara too! but the only thing is the price, it is way too pricey for a mascara at 280 sek Swedish crown (a price of one MAC lisptick already πŸ˜­) but let see how long it will last!


This is what the complimentary gift set I got and it not bad at all. I love the classic black and gold look of YSL. Im happy with the black YSL makeup bag which luckily I need one too hehe (what a blessing!) It also include with sample sized products from YSL. Come to think of it as a perfect gift set this Christmas. Right?
  • YSL eyeliner
  • Black Opium EdP
  • Mini mascara
  • Mini Rough Couture lipstick
  • Top Secrets Moisturizer
  • Black Opium body lotion

Overall is that I really recommend this brand not bad for my first purchase. If you are looking for a little splurge, as well as something PRETTY TO LOOK at your dresser this YSL lipbalm is definitely a must! Just close your eye when you are about to pay it LOL! Always remember my motto in life!! So try to buy it now and have at least one YSL products! check the list below!


 "treat your self once in a while"πŸ˜‰


Have you already got your YSL lipbalm? masacara? Let me know what you think about this brand? I like to hear it too πŸ˜‰


I’m open for product reviews/ sponsorship/ ads and collaborations etc. please email me at:  mitchhy2002@gmail.com 

Items were purchase with my own money unless otherwise stated. All opinions are honest and my own!



🌼Support donation🌼

 Running a blog & Youtube takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of a selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated and it really means a lot to me. I DO Thank you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment