Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Boracay! Here I come!! hehe :)

Soon, I will be on that picture :) 
Boracay this summer magpahuhuli ba naman kami :) ...and YES!!, at last another check on my wishlist this year :) I cant wait, it feels like another new experience for me :) excited na ko hehe (first time eh!).. Kaw ba naman I've been dreaming of going to this place ever since but I always putting it off .. Isipin ko palang ang gastos!! tickets, booking cheapest hotels, all travel expenses ..geeeez!! butas ang bulsa  hehe. As they say nga "Walang hindi nakukuha sa TIYAGA :).. basta mag-ipon hahaha"  :)

I know it sound too much kasi pwede naman magcavite nalang instead sa Boracay pa.. hehe well, kaya nga nag-iipon :) I just want to enjoy life.. who know's diba,baka isang araw hindi nako magising *Knock on wood* hahaha  or di ko masilayan ang magagandang lugar dito sa pilipinas :).

Sabi nga nila "wag maging dayuhan sa sariling bayan"..  ah!! basta .. pupunta ako ng boracay!! yippieee!! :) superfriends be ready!! cz IM READY!!! hehehe

wait nalng for my next stop!!


You can read more about my boracay escapade here :What to do at Boracay

2 comments:

  1. Wow, nice post,there are many person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post.Thank you for sharing to us.Please one more post about that..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) continuation of my boracay trip is here http://mitchhy2002.blogspot.com/2011/05/what-to-do-bora.html

      Delete