Tuesday, December 25, 2018

VLOGMAS DAY 24 | WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS 2018


Hello Superfriends!  Ano nga ba ang natanggap ko this Christmas 2018.  If curious kayo just go ahead and watch the video :)  Kayo ano ang natanggap nyong gifts or aguinaldo? :) I'm so blessed this year kaya namn super happy ako sa mga natatangap ko. Thank you po Lord!

Love you guys!!! 

If you miss me feel free to watch dahil Haymiss you all guys!!

I hope you all enjoyed watching my video and if you did please like πŸ‘ subscribe.  Also leave me a comment below and let me know what you got for Christmas. I would be happy to read it all. πŸ’œπŸ’‹

subscribe ka na po please :) libre lang namn hihi Salamat:

#VlogMas2018 #vlogmasday24 #vlogmasNiMisay #tagalogVlogmas #PinayinSweden #RitualsAdventCalendar2018 #RitualsAdventCalendar

I’m open for product reviews/ sponsorship/ ads and collaborations etc. please email me at:  mitchhy2002@gmail.com 

Beautiful quotes to share πŸ“– :
"Christmas gives us the opportunity to pause and reflect on the important things around us - a time when we can look back on the year that has passed and prepare for the year ahead. "
- David Cameron 😊 🎑🎑




🌼Support donation🌼 
Running a blog & Youtube takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of a selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated and it really means a lot to me. I DO Thank you :)



Want to join Influenster here link:

☀ Social Accounts KO: 
(tack /Salamat po sa panunuod πŸ“» )

☀ What Equipment I used: 
Camera : Canon G7x markII
Software Editor: Adobe Premiere ProCC-2015
Thumbnail Editor: www.picmonkey.com 

❤ See you on my next video ko po ;) 
Take care mmmwuah! ❤


No comments:

Post a Comment