Monday, October 29, 2018

HOUSE TOUR | GIGIBAIN BA NAMIN OR RENOVATE?


Hello Superfriends!  I*m back sa balakubak! House tour tayo bago man lang naming gibain LOL TANONG LANG GUYS GIGIBAIN BA NAMIN O IRERENOVATE NAMIN?

#VlogniMisay #houseupdate04 #dreamhousefile_VOL4

DISCLAIMER: Items were purchase with my own money unless otherwise stated. All opinions are honest and my own!

I hope you all enjoyed watching my video and if you did please don't forget to tap my back with BIG like πŸ‘ and subscribe if you haven't yet ;) 

PLease leave comment down below. I would be happy to read it all ..πŸ’œπŸ’‹



🌼Support donation🌼 
Running a blog & Youtube takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of a selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated and it really means a lot to me. I DO Thank you :)




☀Other Videos you can watch☀
πŸ’‹ OUR HOUSE JOURNEY FROM TRIPPING TILL NOW

πŸ’‹ MAKEUP TUTORIAL-AUTUMN MAKE-UP LOOK NI INDAY

πŸ’‹ FOOD RECIPE - HOMEMADE BOTTLED TUYO | GOURMET TUYO

πŸ’‹ REVIEW -URBAN DECAY BEACHED PALETTE|TAGALOG Review & Swatches

πŸ’‹ YOUTUBER TAG - MADAMING NaIISIP NA IDEA SA KUKOTE

πŸ’‹ VIDEO HAULS -UKAY-UKAY BIRTHDAY HAUL | KappAhl, Zara & Ginatricot

πŸ’‹ TRAVEL VIDEO - STOCKHOLM | | Drottningholm & Kungliga Slott | Vasa Museum

☀ FOLLOW ME sa Social Accounts KO: 


********************************************************************

I’m open for product reviews/ sponsorship/ ads and collaborations etc. please email me at:  MITCHHY2002@GMAIL.COM

********************************************************************

You would like to use this track? Put this into your video description:
Song: DEAMN - Summer Love
Music provided by FreeMusicWave.
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekoRVD-16zg


No comments:

Post a Comment