travelads

Monday, October 15, 2018

AUTUMN MAKE-UP LOOK | M•A•C Semi Sweet Times 9 Palette



Hello Superfriends! welcome back to my channel and today I filmed my first ever fall makeup look churva cheness ni inday! using this semi sweet times 9 Eye Shadow Palette ng MAC! I try  it to make it simple as possible pero nagmukhang smokey eyes LOL! anyway highway sana magustuhan nyo ang ginawa ko :) Thank you!

It may not turn out as FLAWLESSLY PERFECT for your taste but I know I give my very best in making this video. Please don't judge me as I am not a professional make-up artist i just do it for fun 😉 so bare with me Guys if I use some of the products and brushes on a wrong way.. I'm just only  a beginner in this field but I do enjoy making this video and applying make-ups  on my self.


🌻 Products I mentioned in video: 
MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance Radiant Pink
MAC Studio Face and Body Foundation C1
MAC  Semi Sweet Times 9 Palette
MAC Dessert Rose Powder Blush
Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette
BH Cosmetics Satin Bronzer : Tranquil Tan
ABH Dip pomade
MAC Prep + Prime spary
NYX Eyeshadow primer
MAC Lipstick - Whirl
Brushes I use - BH cosmetics , Åhlens brushes & Kicks brushes 

DISCLAIMER: Items were purchase with my own money unless otherwise stated. All opinions are honest and my own! I hope you all enjoyed watching my video if you did please like 👍subscribe and leave comment down below . I would be happy to read it all 


I hope you all enjoyed watching my video and if you did please don't forget to tap my back with BIG like 👍 and subscribe if you haven't yet ;) 

PLease leave comment down below. I would be happy to read it all ..💜💋

🌼Support donation🌼 
Running a blog & Youtube takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of a selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated and it really means a lot to me. I DO Thank you :)




********************************************************************

I’m open for product reviews/ sponsorship/ ads and collaborations etc. please email me at:  MITCHHY2002@GMAIL.COM

********************************************************************



No comments:

Post a Comment