Sunday, September 24, 2017

How I re-Do my Kurtina | Revamp Your Long Curtains | πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺ


Hello Superfriends!! come and join me on how I revamp my long curtains at home :) as long as you know how to sew then there is no problem. Sometimes its better to alter your own curtains at home than to spend money on the tailoring shop. Right?

Basta marunong ka magtahi tahiin na lahat hahaha :D Sayang kasi yung naputol kaya gawin naring kurtina diba wais misis hehe What do you think sa aking imbensyon *charrot!! hahaha or sadyang maganda lang ang white na kurtina LOL (Say kaway! if nagbabasa ka ng description ;))

DISCLAIMER: Not a sponsored video

I hope you all enjoyed watching my video if you did please like πŸ‘subscribe and leave comment down below . I would be happy to read it all ..πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’‹πŸ’‹

For business inquiries mail me: mitchhy2002@gmail.com 

Beautiful quotes to share πŸ“– :
“Creativity is contagious. Pass it on.”― Albert Einstein 😊🎑🎑 

❤ See you on my next video ko po ;) 
Take care mmmwuah! ❤



🌼Support donation🌼

 Running a blog & Youtube takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of a selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated and it really means a lot to me. I DO Thank you :)



*********************

No comments:

Post a Comment