Thursday, May 7, 2015

Just Got my Swedish Identitetskort

 yehhey! I have my certified Swedish ID now :)


I'm just happy to share you guys what I got this morning :) I've been waiting to have this and finally it just came today. So happy me as always!

This the result of my previous: Applying-for-my-swedish-id-card and the answer is YES! hehehe :)

DISCLAIMER: This is only based on my experiences and my little knowledge that I gained through out the years. Remember that the results is always depend on your particular situation, the time prior to applying/time-frame/ decisions are varies as long as you meet all the criteria they need. All opinions are honest and my own! Feel free to ask question and no complicated question please. I try my best to answer you back :)



๐ŸŒผSupport donation๐ŸŒผ

 Running a blog takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated. I DO Thank you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment