Monday, November 22, 2010

100 Truths about me :)

I was tagged by rhina. I answered this also but then forgot to upload. So here are my answers to 100 truths. Enjoy!
1. Real name: Michelle
2. Nickname: Misay,Chelle
3. Zodiac Sign: Leo
4. Male or female: female
5. Elementary School: JZES
6. High School:  MHS
7. College: Adamson University
8. Hair color: Used to be black, but it's kinda shade of  brown now kasi ngdye ako ng hair eh :).
9. Tall or short: I am only 5".
11. Sweats or Jeans: jeans
12. Phone or Camera: C A M E R A 
13. Health freak:  at times!
14. Orange or Apple: Orange 
15. Do you have a crush on someone?: yes, big crush ko si Ralph Fiennes :)


16. Eat or Drink: Eat!!
17. Piercings: just my ears
18. Pepsi or Coke: Coke!!
19. Been in an airplane: YES 
20. Been in a relationship: A few, and failed. All of those made me a better person.  
21. Been in a car accident:  none
22. Been in a fist fight: Yes. :)
 FIRSTS & LASTS
23. First piercing: ears
24. FIRST best friend: can i leave it blank hehe
25. First award: Ask my mom. I really can't remember. 
26. First crush: I think his name is carlo I can't remeber his surname lol. 
27. First word: of course boo hahaha
29. Last person you talked to in person: hmm kutu verlai
30. Last person you texted: hmm di ako ngtext for this day eh wala kasi load hahaha
31. Last person you watched a movie with: Hmm mga oFcmates ko before :)
32. Last food you ate: fried fish at sausage
33. Last movie you watched: toystory
34. Last song you listened to: Shower me with your love 
35. Last thing you bought: MSI U130
36. Last person you hugged: miming (opps person pala :))
 FAVORITE:
37. Food: I have lots! lol
38. Drinks: Cold  water
39. Bottoms: Shorts  

40. Flower: I like calla lily
41. Animal: cat and dog
42. Colors: Green and blue
43. Movies: Sci-fi and romantic comedy
44. Subjects: Science and recess haha isama ba daw ba yung recess :) 
(Put an X in the brackets if yes)
45. [x] fallen in love with someone.
46. [x] celebrated Halloween. 
47. [x] had your heart broken.
48. [x] went over the minutes/texts on your cell phone.
49. [x] had someone question my sexual orientation.
51. [] got pregnant.
52. [] had an abortion.
53. [x] did something I regret.
54. [x] broke a promise.
55. [x] hid a secret.
56. [x] pretended to be happy.
57. [x] met someone who changed your life.
58. [x] pretended to be sick.
59. [x] left the country. 
60. [x] tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it.
61. [x] cried over the silliest thing.
62. [x] ran a mile.
63. [] went to the beach with your best friend.
64. [x] got into an argument with your friends.
65. [x] hated someone.
66. [x] stayed single for a whole year.
 CURRENTLY:
67. Eating: Nothing. I'm craving for chocolates, though.
68. Drinking: Water. 
69. Listening: Terrified
70. Sitting/Laying: lying
71. Plans for today: I don't plan things.
72. Waiting: I hate waiting!
 YOUR FUTURE:
73. Want kids?: Of course. Twins or 6 boys and 6 girls. lol
74. Want to get married?: I am married.
75. Career: Education
WHICH IS MORE ATTRACTIVE?: (CHOOSE ONE)
76. Lips or eyes: lips
77. Shorter or taller: tall
78. Romantic or spontaneous:  romantic 
79. Nice stomach or nice arms?:  arms or shoulders
81. Hook-up or relationship?: relationship
82. Looks or personality?: personality
 HAVE YOU EVER:
83. Lost glasses/contacts: i dont have both
84. Snuck out of a house: uhm not really lol
85. Held a gun/knife for self defense: none
86. Killed somebody: Nah!.
87. Broken someone's heart: none. 
88. Been in love: yes. 
89. Cried when someone died:  Yes.
 DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
90. Yourself: Sometimes.
91. Miracles: Yes.
92. Love at first sight: Yes.
93. Heaven: Yes.
94. Santa Clause: No. 
95. Sex on the first date: No.
TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now?: yes
98. Do you know who your real friends are?:  Yes, I do. 
99. Do you believe in God?: Yes!
100. Post as 100 truths?: Sure.

Anyone who wants to do this may do so!...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment